Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Music: What I've been listening to lately

I am one of those people who can listen to the same song all day and not get sick of it. My family absolutely hates when I do this, especially when I blast my music for the whole house to enjoy as well. For the past few days, I've been having easy and low key days - just sitting around, cooking, baking, and internet surfing.

I have recently discovered Angus and Julia Stone from the Recommended For You box on Youtube and it was the perfect music to fit my recent days. A few of my favourites from the duo include:

1. Devil's Tears 


2. All of Me 


3. Take you Away



The sibling duo has an absolutely stunning voice. I must say most of their music has a very melancholy feel to them. But, it's helping me get through the slow summer days. 


Another artist that I've found on YouTube the last year is a Bostonian musician, Charlie Puth, and instantly subscribed. I love absolutely love his original music with the random music videos he makes with scenes of Boston (Fun Fact: I absolutely love Boston, it's definitely one of my favourite cities). His covers are well done as well. Here's a recent new original he has released last week: 



Check out Charlie's Twitter! @CharliePuth


What are your current favourite music? Share in the comments below! 

-Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment