Monday, June 24, 2013

Books: Summer Reading List

I looked at my bookshelf and noticed the large amount of books I have accumulated over the years. And while scanning through some of the titles quickly, I realized - I haven't read a good chunk of these books. With basically two more months of summer holiday left, my goal is to finish all the books that have been left unread on my shelf. Of course, the idea of taking you guys along with me through my blog posts came to mind. I'll post a blog post every time I finish 3 books with a short review of each.

Summer Reading List (As of July 22/13):

1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 
3. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
4. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
5. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
6. Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman 
7. UGLIES by Scott Westerfeld 
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
9. Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson
10. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
11. A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar
12. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
13. Woman on the Edge of Time by Marge Piercy

I'm actually not even sure of myself if I can finish all 13 books by the end of August. But, we will just wait and see. 

Do you have a summer reading list? Please share in the comment below if you do! Also, I'll love to hear some feedback about some of the books listed above if you have read them!

-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment