Sunday, February 2, 2014

Food: Sunday Salad

As the weekend come to an end, it was nice to be home for the last 2/3 days. I kept an eye on the weather for Toronto the last week and was so excited to see that the weather was rising...ALL THE WAY TO 0 DEGREES for Saturday. Without realizing that the warm weather is a bad idea to wear my Uggs; not because it was warm, because it's still cold enough to wear the shoes - but, instead, when Saturday did come, it was raining snow flakes. Extreme slushy puddles all over the city! My poor UGGS are SOAKED and DESTROYED.

Lesson for my life - UGGs are not functional...EVER.

Despite losing a pair of shoes this weekend, I came back to my place to find tons of veggies sitting in my fridge about to go bad. I made a great salad for lunch today and I just wanted to share with all of you a little bit of my day!



What's in this salad?

  • Spring Mix
  • Iceberg Lettuce
  • Carrots
  • Cucumbers
  • Fresh Ground Black Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Balsamic Salad Dressing
I hope you all enjoy this mini update! 

<3

Susan

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. I love eating salads x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I know! Salads are always a great snack and side to your meals!

      Delete