Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tea: Lady Grey Tea

I was strolling down the aisles of my local grocery store back home when the tea section literally got my head turning. I just couldn't stop myself from having my eyes glued to the boxes and boxes of tea.  



Oh, lucky me. Twining's Classic Variety Pack was on SALE and it found it's place in my shopping cart. 

Already, I own Twining's massive 100 bag of their Earl Grey Tea - which is awesome for baking! But, trying the other classic black teas is making me fall in love with Twining's even more.

This variety pack is probably one of the best variety packs I've come across with bagged teas. Definitely a great buy to give you options for your daily tea time.

So, today, my cup of tea is the Lady Grey! Just a tiny little twist to my usual Earl Grey.

-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment