Thursday, September 26, 2013

Food: Lunchtime!

School year always goes by fast...

My schedule is pretty packed with studying for my midterms, tons of eating, and being lazy. 

Just wanted to share a quick post with you all!

My lunch has been more or less the same the last two weeks, so it hit me one day when I took my first bite (photo evidence below of my bite!) and thought WHY DON'T I BLOG MY SANDWICH. So, here I am, sitting in front of my computer...blogging about my lunch! 



Susan's Daily Sandwich
-two slices of bread 
-meat (I like turkey slices)
-marble cheese
-lettuce
-slice of tomato
-cucumber (I usually do 4 slices)
-ground pepper
-olive oil mayo
-mustard (very little)

Assemble like how you would with any sandwich.

It's tasty and filling! Lasts me through my afternoon classes. And you can't go wrong with green tea (Stash Organic Green Tea) as a mid-day pick me up drink!

I hope you all enjoy a little peak into my daily life. 

-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment